Cookies Policy – IMAGINA MEDIA AUDIOVISUAL, S.A.U. website https://insidemedia.blog «Cookies» are small text files stored on ‘USERS’ computers when visiting websites. These can be useful to ensure a more efficient website browsing experience: for example, if a USER selects their preferred language on the ‘home’ screen, the website will remember this preference and USERS can […]
Cookies Policy – IMAGINA MEDIA AUDIOVISUAL, S.A.U. website https://insidemedia.blog
«Cookies» are small text files stored on ‘USERS’ computers when visiting websites. These can be useful to ensure a more efficient website browsing experience: for example, if a USER selects their preferred language on the ‘home’ screen, the website will remember this preference and USERS can continue browsing the Website in the chosen language.
Cookies can be organized into two different categories; “session cookies” and “third-party cookies”:
- Session cookies: installed by the party responsible for data processing of website administrator, in this case, IMAGINA MEDIA AUDIOVISUAL, S.A.U. (hereinafter, IMAGINA) as owner of the website https://insidemedia.blog (hereinafter, the “Website”)
- Third-party cookies: installed by the party responsible for data processing which are not the administrators or owners of the website accessed by USERS, in other words, third-party companies outside of IMAGINA.
The website property of IMAGINA use the following cookies:
- SESSION COOKIES:
- Session cookies:
- Cookies required for browsing:
- Purpose: These cookies are used to identify registered users. Required to avoid having to request user name and password for every webpage accessed.
- Duration: Expire when the browser is closed, when the User leaves the website.
- Cookies associated with browser language selection:
- Purpose: save Language preferences by the User for browsing the website.
- Duration: one (1) year.
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES:
- Google Analytics:
- Purpose: Google Analytics is a service provided by Google which enables to monitor activity to know the number of visits and how users interact with the website to identify the most popular content and as such, of greater interest to the User.
The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service provided by Google, and as such, we recommend you visit the privacy page of Google Analytics for further information about the cookies used by the service and how to disable them by clicking on here.
- Duration: Google control the expiry date of these cookies. Some expire when the session is closed and other may remain for years.
IMAGINA is not in any way liable for the content and veracity of the links or connections published in the policies and conditions of use and privacy of third parties included in this Cookies Policy.
IMAGINA understands that by accessing the website, USERS have been informed and agree to the installation of the aforementioned «cookies» on their computers.
In any case, the USER can always personalize the use of «cookies», as well as block «cookies» completely by modifying USER browser options, the most common being:
- Firefox: Options\Privacy & Security\History\uncheck Accept Cookies from website box.
- Chrome: Open Chrome on your PC\Settings\Advanced\Content settings\Cookies\turn off the Allow site to save and read cookie data.
- Safari: Preferences\Privacy\Block Cookies.
- Explorer: Internet Explorer\Settings\Options\History\Select\Select the cookies check box and then click Delete.
Choosing to block all “cookies” entirely, may cause some websites to be displayed incorrectly.
© 2019 IMAGINA MEDIA AUDIOVISUAL, S.A.U. All rights reserved.